Are you an Interim Management Accountant looking for your next contract position?
MSS Executive Search are currently looking to recruit an experienced Interim Management Accountant to join a leading multidisciplinary consultancy in Wokingham for a 6-month contract.
The main purpose of the role will be to manage and oversee the Finance function ensuring compliant and correct practice contributing to the successful running of the department. This will include the management of five direct reports, whilst maintaining strict adherence to finance processes and controls.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
* Management of the Finance process including sales invoicing, account payable and credit control.
* Preparation of, and reporting on, monthly performance.
* Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
* Summary of performance; variance to budget; by division
* Weekly cash flow forecasting
* Weekly project summaries
* Quarterly VAT summary.
* Preparation of annual budget
* Preparation of audit files
* Adhoc duties including, but not limited to the following: preparation of tender documents, new supplier/customer approval and set up, client driven management information.
Knowledge & experience:
* Prior experience in a similar role.
* Management experience.
* Experience working in a fast-paced finance environment.
* Confidence reporting to GM.
* Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
* Candidates qualified by experience are considered.
* Clean UK driving licence.
Competitive basic salary along with excellent bonus potential and benefits. Please apply today for this excellent opportunity. For more information please contact Nikki Wilson, MSS Executive Search.