Regional Sales Manager
- Job Reference: 15152
- Date Posted: 21 March 2019
- Recruiter: MSS Executive Search
- Location: Reading, Berkshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Natalie Moment
- Email: Natalie.email@example.com
MSS Executive Search are working closely with an established business who require a Regional Sales Manager to be based in and around the Reading area.
Your objective: Drive sales activity in the industrial sector through a team of high performance BDM’s. Generate new business, achieve & exceed sales targets through the identification and development of new customers across the product portfolio.
Reports To: UK Sales Director and Regional Director
Direct Reports: Technical Sales Consultants & Business Development Managers
* Lead, develop, and motivate the sales team through effective performance management, regular communication, direction, coaching, feedback, encouragement and review.
* Achieve and exceed sales targets in accordance with all company procedures and codes of conduct
* Proactively inspect the sales activity and effort across the team, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets the standard expected and achieves the desired results.
* Put in place activity and performance management plans as necessary to improve individual and team performance.
* Drive pipeline management across the region, in particular making sure that sales pipelines are built, sales activity plans are developed and implemented, and 20 day planners are effectively used.
* Monitor sales activity KPI’s and sales results to identify any potential or existing performance issues.
* Prepare and deliver regular sales reports and management information as required.
* Participate in sales and corporate events and campaigns as necessary.
* Hold effective sales meetings on a periodic basis.
* A high performer, driven by results and who places emphasis on results over activity.
* Maintains high standards of performance and can demonstrate thorough understanding of sales practice and principles.
* An inspirational leader and effective motivator.
* An active and successful networker.
* Previous field sales management experience of a successful team essential.
* Experience within high pressure sales environment.
* Valid clean driving licence.
Competitive salary which can be discussed on application.