MSS Executive Search have been appointed by a leading UK wide business to support with the recruitment for a Sales Director. The main purpose of the role will be to lead the Sales function in the North of the UK and drive revenue growth in line with the company’s financial objectives. The successful postholder will have previously worked within a fast paced service led environment and have experience of managing a large external sales team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities;
- Drive revenue growth across the North of the UK
- Lead, motivate and coach a successful and growing sales team including Business Development Managers and Account Managers
- Lead a team of Managers to improve regional performance
- Identify sales opportunities and opportunities for lead generation
- Prepare and deliver regular sales reports as required including effective reporting of forecast, pipeline and sales functions
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity
- Experience managing a large field based sales team in a fast based service-led environment
- Successful track record in driving revenue growth and sales performance
- Good initiative and confident in managing and implementing change
- Customer focused and excellent understanding of sales and service process
- Analytical and able to identify and implement solutions
- Self-motivated, energetic, resilient and determined
Competitive salary and excellent OTE available plus benefits. Applicants should reside in the North of the UK to be best located for the role. To discuss in more detail please contact Nikki Wilson, Head of Research, MSS Executive Search.