Senior Logistics Executive
- Job Reference: NXM15134
- Date Posted: 28 February 2019
- Recruiter: Marske Recruitment
- Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering & Technical, Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Natalie Moment
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MSS Executive Search are working with an established client who require a Senior Logistics Executive to join their team.
You will be responsible for organising the movement of vehicles and processing new vehicles professionally and effectively
* Communicating with several dealerships at any one time, coordinating the delivery date and movement of fleet vehicles
* Identify any customer order which is likely to change the estimated delivery date and take appropriate action. Ensure that all involved parties are fully informed regarding progress being made.
* Order all necessary items which are required to complete the process and ensure these are supplied to the appropriate parties.
* Obtain final verification from the supplying dealer that the Customer Vehicle Order is fully complete and available for delivery; arrange delivery directly with the Customer.
* Ensure that the vehicle order status log is maintained, and information is always accurate.
* Preparing insight reports on spends repairs etc.
* Motivation and guidance of a team.
Applicants for the role should have the following skillset and experience:
* Proactive and self-motivated attitude
* Excellent organisation skills
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Management experience, experience in coaching and developing
* Experience of logistics within the motor industry
* Able to continuously improve processes
* IT Skills including Excel. Able to write and update reports